- Controllability under every condition of operation, from a completely filled tube to an empty one; warranted stepless.
- Damming up of tail water is practicable.
- Simple control - no expensive buildings or machine-sets required problemless winter operation is thus made possible.
- Limited pulsation due to oblique water flow.
- High safety level through substantially lower internal pressure.
- No flood loading of the underlay in dewatering operations.
- Slight maintenance expense.
Unternehmen für Wasser und Energietechnik
Tel.: (43) 07252 / 72471
Fax:. (43) 07252 / 72471 11